Rapid Application Development Tools (RAD Tools)Interfacing’s digital business platform – Rapid Application Development (RAD) Tools, with its Low-Code Development methodology will optimize usage of your technical resources and maximize transparency for ongoing improvement. Contact Us for a Demo!
Interfacing’s Digital Business Platform uses flow management technology that illustrates tasks and works in a flow diagram, focusing on the people performing the tasks and their individual roles. Digital Business Platform can help companies build, improve and share processes from a central repository. Business rules can then be applied at any stage of the workflow to automate tasks or minimize manual intervention. The ability to track and provide status reports throughout each phase of a process allows for accurate performance and coordination across manual and systemized tasks. Having our Digital Business Platform along with our EPC system will definitely strengthen collaboration between IT development and operations, streamline test, automate workflows, and offer big bottom line benefits.
Enterprise Process Center® recognized by Gartner® as a global leader in Business Operation System, Operational Intelligence & Enterprise Business Process Analysis (EBPA) including Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Analysis, Strategy-to-Execution & Workflow Automation.
Specifications & Features
Design & Manage Entities
Entities provide management oversight and extend organizational analytical capabilities. The digital business platform allows users to design entities by using a variety of types for entity attributes. Databases related to those entities can also be created automatically. With the EPC generator report tool, users can see all the related information structure (tables, fields, relations…), as well as changes such as new inputs, features and functions. We facilitate your workflow automation from the basic premise!
Flexible Entity Design:
- Process-based & standalone entities
- A variety of types (text, digit, date, time, etc.) to define entity attributes
- Entity relationships (interrelated & self-related entities)
- Relationships to system entities
- Hierarchical view & ERD view
Automated Entity Management:
- Manage functions, stored procedures & views
- View entity tables, classes & execution details
- Change & Manage built-in tables and database structure
- Auto-deploy data structure to the EPC reporting tool
Design & Manage Processes
The Digital Business Platform is highly process-focused, with the aim to increase operational efficiency. Processes can be defined by process designers and performed via process engine; Interfacing’s Digital Business Platform allows designers to map processes and create apps in a single centralized entity in order to improve enterprise-wide agility and automation. We also support various types of processes, including human-based processes, system-based processes, as well as combined (human-system) processes.
Graphical Process Design:
- Multiple process models (advanced/sequential) & applications in a single entity
- Define decision points (routing points) & parallel activities within a process
- Define distinct component behavior in each step within a process
- XPDL Import/Export of process diagrams from/into another process designer based on BPMN standard
- Error-free processes after validating design
Integrated Process Management:
- Assign complex decision points, action rules, guard rules & triggers to processes
- Manage changes on current processes and on running instances
- Routing of workflow based on data or user-actions
- Manage process exceptions
- Define various notifications such as SMS, Web & E-mail in different steps of a process
Design & Manage Forms
Forms, capturing conditions for certain automated actions, can be essential for organizations to automate certain tasks. Our Digital Business Platform provides you with the ability to design forms within a user-friendly interface in the shortest possible time. No need to write a single line of code with our convenient design feature supported by Ajax technology. Let us leverage the power of forms and help increase the speed and quality of your work.
Low-code Development Platform:
- State-of-art drag & drop design (WYSIWYG) even for people who are not familiar with coding
- Various simple controls (checkboxes, radio buttons, date pickers, etc.) & advanced controls (grid views, searchable dropdown lists, etc.) for form design
- Auto-generate form fields based on defined entities and attributes
- Auto-fill form fields based on internal or external data, or based on data from previous steps
- Pre-defined themes & pre-built modules of forms are available for less experienced users
- Form validation based on simple on-demand or complex rules
- Form preview during design phase & form output in web environment
- Work with Master-Detail forms
Responsive Post-form Maintenance:
- Standardized process modeling by having every employee using the same workflow diagrams
- Customized Word or PDF reports based on the designed forms
Design & Manage Tasks
Interfacing’s Digital Business Platform allows for easy task management by grouping together tasks within a single task-list per user. Tasks can be auto-assigned by the system or manually re-assigned by a user through task forwarding. Our powerful workflow engine also allows you to monitor and modify multiple tasks at the same time for better execution results.
Dynamic Task Design:
- Define task titles by using process information
- Define different tasks for each step of a process
- Define task priority levels
- Assign tasks by users, groups/roles, positions, random, data, timesheets…
- Change task performers and task properties using different conditions
- Create dynamic tasks
In-time Task Management:
- Task notification via SMS, E-mail or In-App to end-users
- Timesheet recording: work/task recording by schedule
- Collect analytical Meta Data: perform time & waiting time, cost/unit of perform time & cost/unit of waiting time in task-lists, etc.
- ARPG reports of each task: auto-send report parameters & auto-connect to reports on a remote server
- Track effective time that each user spends on a task by timesheet subsystem
Design & Manage BPMS-based Applications
The Digital Business Platform not only helps you make applications efficiently, but also guides you manage and repurpose existing applications to revolutionize your business processes. Our process-based systems, also called BPMApps, can store all your applications safely and centrally, empowering your organization to deliver products and services of higher quality.
Admin Console Design Environment:
Within the Admin Console module of our tools, users have the ability to manage, configure, and transfer the generated processes from a design environment to a production environment rapidly and effortlessly. The powerful Admin Console module was designed to counter the rigidity of other traditional application development models. In this case, you can make changes easily for forms, tasks, processes, and more after the initial development is complete.
In Sync Management for Different Environments:
If some specific processes have changed in the text/design environment, those changes will also be automatically applied in the production environment. From management perspective, such synchronization will increase oversight, facilitate governance, and enhance risk management.
Integration with External Resources & Applications
The Digital Business Platform allows integration with third-party tools so that your company can connect to multiple external resources and applications that you already use. Our tools focus on centralizing and extending all your platforms, tools and knowledge for a more cross-functional and hybrid business apps, as well as a more sophisticated and robust business ecosystem.
Connect to External Resources & Apps:
- Directly through databases such as JDBC, ODBC (MS SQL, MS Access, Oracle DB, Excel, etc.)
- .NET assembly
- COM Components (Interop)
- Web Services
Connect External Apps to a Process:
- Via Web Service/ WCF
- Via SQL tables
Define & Manage Rules/Guards/Actions
Organizational rules, generally in the forms of routines, regulations, etc., are constantly changing; managing and adjusting processes to these changing rules can be a major problem in many organizations. The Digital Business Platform’s innovative rule engine tool will help users define and manage rules separately from processes. By managing rules independently, changes within rules will be reflected across the various business processes influenced by those rules. Our tools ensure that your operational execution will be aligned with your organizational strategy in a daily basis.
- Using C# syntax
- Using graphical rule designer to minimize coding
- Design rules using Visual Studio
- Raise rules within each step of a process
- Raise rules within actions, guards and other rules
- Call rules via processes, forms, or events
- Change rules at real time
- Connect rules, guards, and actions to external resources
BAM (Business Activity Monitoring)
The unique BAM feature of the Digital Business Platform allows you to analyze every important element of your processes and create reports on potential improvements base on available information. Your tasks and processes can be monitored through our easy-to-read dashboards that are constructed by data pulled directly from processes. Highly intuitive and interactive, our Decision Support System(DSS) will facilitate management to impose necessary governance on global workforce, mitigate organizational risks, and empower bottom line.
- # of current tasks in progress within the process
- # completed tasks
- Auto-define process tables
- Different tracking metrics such as Average Process Time, timesheet data about each task instance, etc.
Decision Support System (DSS):
- Task-/form-based integrated dashboards & reports
- Design and define reports by using ARPG, user’s tasks, # of processes, process behaviors, etc.
- Pass parameter to/from reports based on live data
- Data can be loaded to/from the running instances, other RAD Apps, or any third party data source
- Identify process bottlenecks by analyzing process reports
The user homepage demonstrates all-encompassing solutions offered by the Digital Business Platform in a highly visualized environment. Based on rights and rules, different users will have different access rights. End-users can interact with BPMApps, task-lists and user profile settings; they can also customize the UI according to their own preferences and requirements. Ultimately, our tool strives to create systems of engagement, interconnecting an organization with its ecosystem, hence enabling enterprise-grade applications deployment.
- To-Do and completed tasks
- Task-lists based on role
- View user tasks based on task type and user type
- Search within task-list and view activity history
- Access task-/form-based dashboards and reports
- Initiate processes via the homepage
- Change profile passwords
- Change UI theme
- Define folders
- Run task actions individually or as a batch
Ongoing Process Management Module
This smart module of the Digital Business Platform will make it easy for you to access data, update information, and coordinate with other departments. Interfacing enable you to have full-fledged control over your process design, modeling, execution, automation and monitoring. With our tools, you can finally handle all your complex business processes with ease, getting the very best results out of your BPM.
Pause & Play on:
- Process starter form
- Process initiator form
- Process Versions
- Task type
Exclude Specific Processes like:
- Changing the state of process instance
- Apply event on process instances
- Delete process instances
Using the Digital Business Platform, users can create customized tracking codes or use the system’s automatically generated codes. Connecting to external electronic services allows you to set up notifications and voice messages based on process steps. The strong integration capabilities with electronic services will allow for more automation and synchronization of your processes. Specifically, we help you manage changes, increase productivity, and improve business agility.
- Tracking code support
- Providing an automatic tracking code to a task at the process initiation stage
- Generate tracking codes based on customized formats
- Monitor task history
- Follow up a process by enabling notifications on different platforms, whether they are web-based, in-app notifications, text message notifications, or email notifications
- Define offline process initiator form
- Set up voice messages on specific steps of the process
- Connect with IVR services
- End-users can call a specific number to track the status of the process
Dashboards are important information and management tools that are used to track KPIs, metrics and other key data points relevant to a business. Dashboards simplify complex data sets into graphical representations to provide users a quick insight on current performance. The Digital Business Platform allows you to quickly design dashboards while minimizing code, strengthen interaction among different business units, and offer more business-oriented insights in terms of decision-making.
Performance Dashboard Design
- Drag & drop dashboard designer allowing even laymen business users to build dashboard
- Responsive UI for dashboards
- Connect to external data resources-OLEDB, ODBC/JDBC, MS SQL Server, Excel, Oracle Database, etc., extending your dashboard in no time
Performance Dashboard Reporting
- Interrelated & parametric KPIs
- Support cached & real-time data
- Mixed data from multiple data source (include third party systems)
- Dashboard drilldown
- Time schedule on reloading cached data
- Over 30 types of charts – Cron, Gauge, Bar chart, Bubble chart, Point chart, Doughnut, Pyramid chart and so on.